DIY Free People wrapped ear phones
This is sick you’re a sick sick man
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
we will never be as punk rock as this cat
a red panda eating sushi.
This is the best thing I have ever seen on the internet.
Life feels better now
Yes, I needed to see this.
hi hi. so i’ve seen a few of these masterposts in the past month and since we basically use the same websites i just thought hey why not make one of my own since i really wanted to share these super duper awesome websites with you guys and why not just help you out cause these are actually really helpful :) and this is inspired by bangarz’s post (((here))) so credit to her xx (PART TWO OF THIS POST)
- convert anything to anything
- convert youtube videos to mp3s
- download videos from youtube
- download music from 8tracks
- easy makeup tips
- eyeliner trick
- fashion guide
- makeup tips
- 40 must have makeup tips
- eye makeup tips
- punk rock makeup
- perfect smokey eye tutorial
- makeup tips for every occasion
- news paper nail tutorial
- messy bun tutorial
- winged eyeliner tutorial
- how to survive finals
- homework help
- learn geography
- make flash cards
- math problem solver one // two
- pull an all nighter but still do well in your exams
- boost your creativity (coffee shop sounds)
- best learning website ever
- how to survive college
- download free books
- study tips
- writing tips
- fake writing an essay
- write an actual essay
- good playlists for studying one // two // three // four
- will teach you anything
- study guide
- photoshop help one // two // three // four
- all the audio posts you’ve ever reblogged
- easy way to make masterposts
- find out what’s wrong with your blog
- find a gif reaction
- how to make themes part 1 // part 2 // part 3 // part 4 // part 5
- html help
- kawaii emoji’s
- mass tag replacer
- post limit checker
- see your old themes
- url shortener
- opposite of ^^
- sound of a coffee shop
- nature sounds
- rain noises
- dripping water
- being underwater
- learn new things
- a list of movies with links
- horror movies with links
- teen movies masterlist
- old disney movies
- watch free tv/movies
- fun sites masterpost
- dont know what to listen to? ((THIS IS REALLY COOL))
- this is just really cool
- see your dashboard from 2011
- break something
- get a hug
- receive compliments
- the thoughts room
- watch cute things
- watch a dog lick your screen forever
- slap a bald guy with an eel
- donate food to the hungry
- create a fake tweet
- 99 lifehacks to make your life easier
- cant remember the name of a song?
- upload stuff from your iphone to your laptop
- wanna know how something works?
- tricks to sleeping more
- fake a tweet
- wanna know who you write like?
- how to love yourself
- make cool things
- what should i make for dinner?
- what should i listen to now?
- what should i do today?
- what should i do with my life?
- where should i go for drinks?
- what’s the weather?
- when to pee during a movie
okay well that’s all guys, i hope this helped and i hope you all have an awesome year ! :)
Breakfast Cereal Tea.
For many people, the best part about having cereal for breakfast is that deliciously flavored milk left over at the bottom of the bowl after all the cereal has been eaten. If you do not want to eat—or throw away—all that cereal just to get to this special milk, Aaron Gemon has a brilliant solution for you. You can make your own “breakfast cereal tea”.
Technically, there is no tea in this awesome beverage, but it does involve teabags. After emptying a regular teabag of tea leaves, Gemon filled it with crushed up or blended cereal. To produce the desired cereal-soaked milk, simply dunk this cereal teabag into hot milk. Gemon has even gone so far as to convert the cereal box into a nifty tea bag dispenser.
View the entire tutorial on how to make breakfast cereal teabags on Instructables.
:O now it’s a little bit clear
and awesomeOMG I ACTUALLY KIND OF HATE TEA AND THIS IS AWESOME ;__;